Curbside Leaf Removal Service
No bagging, no bins. TJ's Leaf Removal Service will Pick Up where Ann Arbor left off. Instead of struggling through piles and piles of leaves, trying to force them into tiny little bags or bulky bins, TJ's Leaf Removal Service will pick your leaves up right off your front curb. You can bring your leaves out front like you have for years, then let us know when to come get them. We'll swoop in and pick them right up off the curb and make them disappear. TJ's picks up where Ann Arbor and Ypsi left off.
TJ's will remove your leaves using our powerful vacuum system. We'll vacuum the piles of leaves right off your front curb, depositing them into our trailer for removal. TJ's Leaf Removal Service keeps things as close as possible to the fall leaf routine you've had for years. It's all very simple and easy, and much less work than filling dozens and dozens of brown bags with leaves.
If you don't have time for the cleanup yourself, TJ's can take care of that too. Why waste your fall afternoons suffering through leaf raking and bagging, when we can take care of the whole process. We can clean the leaves up and make them disappear, and leave you with more free time for the things you actually want to do on the weekends!
If you paid someone to clean up and bag dozens and dozens of leaves, for hours and hours of work, you can expect to run up quite a bill, perhaps approaching the $200 to $300 range for all that work. TJ's Leaf Removal Service is not only quicker, but also much less expensive than paying a crew of guys for hours of leaf bagging. And there are discounts available for multiple neighbor removal stops.
Give us a call or drop us an email for more information about the Leaf Removal Service. The earlier the better, we expect quite a demand once the leaves start piling up. We will not be running a set schedule, but rather taking removals/cleanups as they come in. However, once we get into November and the leaves start piling up, scheduling will tighten up and there may be a waitlist. Call early and get on board before the leaves start to pile up! Call 734.913.9846 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Summary of TJ's Leaf Cleanup and Removal Services:
- Curbside leaf removal: Bring your leaves to the curb and leave them there for TJ's to vacuum up and away.
- Leaf Cleanup: Have us cleanup the whole yard too. We will swoop in and blow the whole yard out, gardens, landscaping, and all. Then we vacuum up the pile and make all the leaves disappear.
- One, two, or multiple cleanup/removals available: You can hire us for one cleanup or removal, or as many as you need. There is no committment to multiple services, or mandatory multiples for cleanup or removal.
- Flexible Scheduling:. TJ's does not have set dates for certain neighborhoods. When you are ready for us, we will be there for you. If you are doing your own cleanup, get the leaves to the street, let us know you are ready, and we'll be there within a day or two to swoop in and make those piles disappear. If we are doing your cleanup, once your leaves are ready, we will be ready to clean them up and get them out of your yard.
- Affordable pricing: Curbside Removal for the average city size lawn starts at $50, $80 for two. (Pricing will vary depending on yard and leaf pile sizes). Multiple neighbor discounts are available for stops with more than two yards at a time, as well as referral discounts. Having TJ's vacuum your leaves is a lot quicker, less time consuming, and a lot easier on you. And we won't break the bank!
- We work with other leaf contractors. Are you a leaf contractor in Ann Arbor or Ypsilanti? Tired of dragging tarps of leaves to the compost centers? Tired of stuffing leaves in bags and bins? Your time is $$. Let TJ's pick up your leaf piles and take them away for you. We have special rates for contractors with multiple pickups. Improve your efficiency, spend more time actually cleaning up leaves, and boost your bottom line. Work smarter, not harder.
- TJ's works as late as we can into the season. Weather permitting, we will work as late as possible into the fall to get your leaves done. Keep in mind, the deadline for free disposal at the Ann Arbor compost center is December 16. We can continue to remove leaves after that date, but it will get more expensive as Ann Arbor then charges for compost disposal.
Drop us an email, or give us a call today to schedule your Leaf Cleanup and/or Curbside Removal!
Don't delay! There is increased demand this year, due to another local provider ending their leaf services. We will book up quickly this fall! Call or email today!